HWBOT Community Forums

Help Vivi get to MOA 2012

Vivi

• Crew

Heya dudes!

This year Below0.co.za made it possible for any South African to write an article or make a Video about MSI products and stand a chance to win a trip to MOA 2012 as press/party-time.

More info here:

http://www.below0.co.za/index.php/item/drweez/msi-soliciting-contest.html

The contest ended last night.

This is the video i sent as my entry, might as well add it to my channel :D

More views and response will probly make my chances of winning greater, hope you like. (Im a very dramatic video maker so excuse the epic music if it's not your thing)

It's basically a MSI MOA 2012 Hype video! Congrats to the guy's already going!

Edited by Vivi

• Crew
Haven't seen the other videos but yours is def great!

PS: music is fine, props for NO hur-step...err dubstep.

There was no other videos :P. Only articles. You can check them on front page on http://www.below0.co.za

SAM: so people are competing to be press? lol

That is a good way of putting it yes. It's not a bad idea though OC events could get some good coverage if people actually win stuff for making good coverage haha

CN: What benchmarks did you use ? I can't recognize any

Sounds like you use LOD 10 there :P. I wanted to get some Jane Nash action going in slow-mo but that wouldn't be fair cause all the male judges would vote me up

Thanks for all the supports

Edited by Vivi

I like it!

I hope that Brazilian coverage can be as good as the one you gonna make will be. MSI usually invite some big website owner that don't overclock at all... I'm asking then to try using an overclocker to report an overclocking contest... I hope they do it as right as they are doing there with this media contest.

I like it!

I hope that Brazilian coverage can be as good as the one you gonna make will be. MSI usually invite some big website owner that don't overclock at all... I'm asking then to try using an overclocker to report an overclocking contest... I hope they do it as right as they are doing there with this media contest.

I hope to be there on behalf on one of those big websites :-)

I do have a little experience, depending on who you ask that is :P

I hope to be there on behalf on one of those big websites :-)

I do have a little experience, depending on who you ask that is :P

I'm pretty sure that "international" coverage is great. I meant about the Brazilian coverage. Even my teammates didn't get what happened on WW finals in 2010 (last time I qualified to the finals). At the regional at 2011 the official media published a small article about the contest like 2 months after it happened. No live coverage at all. They invited different websites for different contests but both times no one really showed to care about the contest, just to travel for free and buy lots of stuff.. It is sad not to see the MOA being covered here... That's what I'd love to see changing...

Here in Brazil there's lots of competition between the big sites, it would be almost impossible for one of those website owners to send there someone who knows really what's going on in exchange of accumulating travel miles themselves. It's really sad..

Edited by gnidaol

• Crew
Those with male gender perhaps :D ...sorry I'm far away now!!!!

@Vivi: when do we know about your result dude?

Heya!

The top 5 has been sent to MSI, i made the top 5 ! So now msi will rank the top 5 from 1st to 5th.

So yea.. waiting for MSI's response then i will notify you guys in here. Thanks for the support,

i really wanna go and meet all the guys again