HWBOT Community Forums

Asrock Z170 OC Formula-DDR4

Guest Bullant

Don´t take this as an affront, but why does cpuz readout and max xtu frequency differ that much? Is there something wrong with readout at win10? Usually if you have 4128 shouldn´t it be 4,13ghz?

as you said ''usually''...

another ss that I had tonight indicate the right freq.

Don´t take this as an affront, but why does cpuz readout and max xtu frequency differ that much? Is there something wrong with readout at win10? Usually if you have 4128 shouldn´t it be 4,13ghz?

By looking all my ss i realize that the screashots that i run first Aida and after Xtu with the Aida on the background has the lower freq.

Guest Bullant
Here's mine, set 1.850v BIOS is 1.900v actual

attachment.php?attachmentid=3497&stc=1&d=1447865700

on a happier note, both my TridentZ sticks are stable at 4000c12-19-28-1 at 1.880v actual

attachment.php?attachmentid=3498&stc=1&d=1447865741

The 4266 kit looks like a nice kit

The 4266 kit looks like a nice kit

I got lucky, ordered a kit for a friend overseas and he convinced me to get one as well. He only had one stick capable of 12-19 so had to run 12-20. I was going to sell them but finally found a couple hours to give them a second look and now not so sure. I still have 2 kits 3733 TridentZ to give a thorough try and just got my 3600 White Dragons so something has to go as the winter months are slow for home remodeling projects. Aka my only source of income

Guest Bullant
I got lucky, ordered a kit for a friend overseas and he convinced me to get one as well. He only had one stick capable of 12-19 so had to run 12-20. I was going to sell them but finally found a couple hours to give them a second look and now not so sure. I still have 2 kits 3733 TridentZ to give a thorough try and just got my 3600 White Dragons so something has to go as the winter months are slow for home remodeling projects. Aka my only source of income

Nice mate you got few kits to play with should keep you busy

Guest Bullant

Had little play with 32m this afternoon,this result is cpu water and memory @16c 1.82v with room temp of 26c trains and boots at these timings as well as doing 32m with "no waza" but @ 26c @ 1.82v was failing 32m with waza,didn't try higher volts as don't want to kill memory

Possible another 200ms in it at this settings,well one thing I learnt about 32m there is always more in it.

1.png

Edited by Bullant

Guest Bullant
That's the highest bin at the moment , so it couldnt have been otherwise.

It's still a lottery from what I've seen ,also some crazy results from lower bin memory like 3733,3866 and I guess lower kits,just like you buy 4x4 kit of any memory and the quality of Ic vary between them

I think hes done a nice job with them

Edited by Bullant

Guest Bullant

Thanks guys,think eff was not the best on that install will try again later

@ lays you still using z97? I sacrificed some money on a 4770k ahah so hopefully I can net a nice 32m full freq time soon,always happy to help anyone if I can via post or pm

Thanks guys,think eff was not the best on that install will try again later

@ lays you still using z97? I sacrificed some money on a 4770k ahah so hopefully I can net a nice 32m full freq time soon,always happy to help anyone if I can via post or pm

Yeah I recently traded my crappy 4770k and $100 for my friends 4790k, took it up to 6g on DICE the other day!

It seems very good and I got a lot of compliments on it so far. I need to take the time to set up windows xp so I can do more superpi.

Windows 7 just doesn't seem to cut it. I need to get a good kit of psc too.

Here are the two submissions I did last dry ice session:

http://hwbot.org/submission/3038208_lays_superpi___32m_core_i7_4790k_5min_20sec_768ms

http://hwbot.org/submission/3038211_lays_superpi___1m_core_i7_4790k_5sec_975ms