HWBOT Community Forums

Asrock Z170 OC Formula-DDR4

Guest Bullant

• Administrators

Samsung D I had were 3200 Ripjaw5, solid - but they were no match at low cas especially for my E-kits, but they are good on trcd and can run tight timings as well. If your D are better than your E kit, the Ds must be very good and the E maybe not that strong it seems

Guest barbonenet
Samsung D I had were 3200 Ripjaw5, solid - but they were no match at low cas especially for my E-kits, but they are good on trcd and can run tight timings as well. If your D are better than your E kit, the Ds must be very good and the E maybe not that strong it seems

it think because my E-Kit are from a 3200CL16 dimms, so they are very lowbin chips!!

instead, my D-Kit are from a 3466CL16 dimms, and they are better!

so i think the best choice is to buy ddr 3466+

In the last few days i was capable of killing 4 skylake cpu.

What i'm doing wrong?

So i decide to work around some efficiency stuff

wxf5vqrh.jpg

Yes is a mix of mfr: 1 stick HyperX Fury 2666c15 + 1 stick Geil 3333c16

Without waza

xGMX3auh.png

With waza not tight (3200-1.65v/profile)

nknHAPvh.png

With waza supertight

UV7OlFQh.png

Next step MFR@LN2 and stop killing cpu if possible...

Edited by RULE

Guest Bullant
I'm gonna go cold mems first time tomorrow. MFR...should I expect CBB?

Hey, it'll depend on what memory's you have but -80-90 seems to be a sweet spot for mfr,some kits will go full pot but not always needed as you may be able to still max them out at -80

You'll find once you go colder then say -90 the memory will tell you if they don't like it,signs of this would be system will freeze or 55 code ,system won't boot or 32m would become very unstable.Im not sure you'll see a cbb but CB are real on some mfr

As the speeds go up, the voltage tolerance goes down. That's why 3000C11 is so popular, many kits can handle a lot of voltage at those speeds.

My kit is like this:

3000 - 1.85V

3200 - 1.75V

3333 - 1.57V

Haven't been able to test higher yet (got some E-Die) and, honestly, I'm not sure how my kit compares to others... just what I have to work with right now.

Guest barbonenet

I know this man.....but what is a good voltage for binning??? Rams that can bench at 3333 cl12 with 1.75v i know that are good.....but maybe is better search some more realistic ddr that can bench at 3333 with 1.65v.....

Guest Bullant

Another air run today with Asrock complete bios memory profile,no special subs,thirds,I just selected Nicks 3333 tight mfr profile and up memory multi to 3733,so comparing my best run to this run makes this run only .300 slower.If people want efficiency I would suggest to use the correct XP and work on your waza after using the correct profile like that comes with this asrock board.As few have said this board bios is at least 90% or more complete within the memory profiles,all the hard work has been done.

Board is also booting now at 1.77v 3866 13-18-18 350 may need over 1.8v to pass 32m, not sure I want to push my memory on air that high,ill see

std.png