HWBOT Community Forums

Blowout sale - cooling stuff

bartx

Time to move on... it's last sale of my cooling stuff. I won't be making any of those anymore, so you can catch some stuff in nice price :)

You'll get complete sets with screws etc., normal quality as it always was.

Prices are lowered.

RAM Pot (copper nickel plated base + alu top) 60€ (was 75€) - all gone

RAM Alu heatsinks - 20 € (was 25€) - all gone

RAM Copper Heatsinks - 40€ (was 50€) - 8 pairs left

CPU Mounting kit for phase change, 54 mm evap inc AM4 holes - 40€ (was 50€) - 1 left

GPU Mounting kit for phase change, 54mm evap - 30€ (was 40€) - 2 left

GPU Mounting kit for phase change, 1,5" evap (chilly) - 20€ (was 30€) - 1 left

CPU Backplate with AM4 holes, anodized alu - 5€ - 18 left

Kaby Lake IHS - 15€ - 4-7 left

I've got also one unfinished single stage cooler with 13000 btu compressor, I can put it together for 500€ (was 600€) and attach gpu mounting kit for free. - gone

DSC_9285.jpg

Edited by bartx

So sad you are moving on bartx. Everyone who has seen or purchased stuff recently very happy. I know myself (chilly1 evap gpu mount) and another guy known as Allen love it. quality price etc and many of us US inventors are going to need another pro like you to work with.

I've worked 80hr in last 4 days so kinda lost on whats sold. but I'll buy chilly1 gpu mount, kaby ihs two of them and still need cpu holdown so maybe I can buy one of your 54mm versions and convert it myself

So sad you are moving on bartx. Everyone who has seen or purchased stuff recently very happy. I know myself (chilly1 evap gpu mount) and another guy known as Allen love it. quality price etc and many of us US inventors are going to need another pro like you to work with.

I've worked 80hr in last 4 days so kinda lost on whats sold. but I'll buy chilly1 gpu mount, kaby ihs two of them and still need cpu holdown so maybe I can buy one of your 54mm versions and convert it myself

Thanks for such very kind words. I'm sending you a PM right now.

All rampots are gone, rest is still available, 1 or 2 IHS also should be available too.

I would take one

GPU Mounting kit for phase change, 1,5" evap (chilly) - 20€ (was 30€) -

and one

CPU Backplate with AM4 holes, anodized alu - 5€ -

bartx, you can ship the items from kai (eisbaer) together with my order. i´m in for a skylake/kabylake ihs and a cpu backplate with am4 holes :)