HWBOT Community Forums

The official BenchMate support thread

Leeghoofd

Hola  @_mat_ , amigo i'm having errors with benchmate even on fresh new w10 and w7 installation. On benchmate 0.10..7.1 i get hwinfo error always and other error , no matter if i change any timer. i updated hwinfo thru benchmate and still the same :( , not running any other stand alone hwinfo or program , just the one in benchmate is installed. With latest benchmate 0.10.7.2 i always get this error MSVCP120.dll missing , i tried to repair visual studio 2015 , uninstall and reinstall , doing windows update and i could never get this latest benchmate running . Please help with this known issues. Thank you in advanced.

ASRock Z590 OC formula 11600k and 11900k it happens on both.

IMG-20210506-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20210506-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20210506-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20210506-WA0001.jpeg

Edited by chispy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest endpunkt

Be patient. HWinfo error too. #2 patron ?

Just go and do other shit chaps. The agonism's of manual d/l ri15 and r11.5 arrrrrgh lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Strange indeed. Maybe you launched it with a special DPI setting in the shortcut? There is no BenchMate-specific setting inside the application that decides the resolution of the screenshot. That is calculated each time when the screenshot is made. But there are Windows settings that let the application believe that it runs with less DPI and therefor less desktop resolution.

exe-compatibility-tab-windows10.jpg.2c5ee3381e42a9e1b90c9892bd6b6d34.jpg

Anyhow, glad you fixed it.

Edited by _mat_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...