HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT R5 Bugs/Features 2.0 - Report bugs or request new HWBOT features here

Massman

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I was browsing the hardware info pages today, and realised that the CPU page is really poorly laid out compared to GPUs.

So take a look at the 4770K page:

S5yu4rR.png

Now compare it to any old GPU:

Fx29zCp.png

GPUs have their benchmarks arranged quasi-alphabetical, grouped with the other benchmarks from the same family. CPUs are all over the place. Cinebench R15 has points, yet it's 4th from the bottom??

What I'd like to propose is to have CPUs cleaned up like GPUs, in to grouped alphabetical order as part 1.

Part 2, which I'd prefer, but requires debate, would be to have alphabetical listing of benchmarks with points on top, of alphabetical listing of the nonpoints/old/beta benchs below it. If the software allows it, maybe have this as a toggle at the top, so I can hide non points benchmarks?

I can throw together some mock ups, but I was wondering what others thought?

Hey guys, I was browsing the hardware info pages today, and realised that the CPU page is really poorly laid out compared to GPUs.

GPUs have their benchmarks arranged quasi-alphabetical, grouped with the other benchmarks from the same family. CPUs are all over the place. Cinebench R15 has points, yet it's 4th from the bottom??

Totally agree with you here FBNSS, that Cinebench annoys the hell out of my OCD. Something needs to be done there.

Part 2, which I'd prefer, but requires debate, would be to have alphabetical listing of benchmarks with points on top, of alphabetical listing of the nonpoints/old/beta benchs below it. If the software allows it, maybe have this as a toggle at the top, so I can hide non points benchmarks?

I can throw together some mock ups, but I was wondering what others thought?

This is a very good sugestion.

Nope, completely normal, I think?

If you "follow" a user, their results appear on your wall. Hence emiliano_b has followed Nacho_Arroyo, and get's his subs on his wall.

Never seen it before. I hope you're right.

EDIT- Tested it out. I guess you're right.

Learn something new every day.

Edited by Mr.Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What does mean "members" number in team's position rankings? It's not a member count, also it's not a members count ranking between teams. For a new teams(hwdb and team Hungary) created it's looks like a double members count, but for some others it's not so clear.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still here ...

Database Error

The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the forum.hwbot.org home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The forum.hwbot.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.