HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, just a appartment in center Taipei. It has some windows.

Just booked that place, people who are interested send a Private Message to arrange €€/$$/££. So far I've got Leeghoofd, Gamer and SoF down.

Double bed #1: Gamer and Leeghoofd

Double bed #2: SoF and company

Double bed #3: Either der8auer or I will take that one. Closer to Computex than my appartment :D

Single bed #1: Zzolio

Party arrangements necessary? :P

I really would like to go, but I can not afford and I was not invited.

So... I wish the best for all overclockers there and I hope you have lots of fun together.

Please keep us updated and posted... pics and informations will be appreciated.

;)

It was a global invite to anyone that could attend, not to specific people!

99% sure I'll be in TW for a couple of weeks around that weekend, though I doubt I'll have anything to overclock given that my suitcase is usually full of suits and stuff for Computex itself. Sounds like I could wrap an interesting story for a news item / range of drunken interviews and call it a 'business expense' ;)

im trying to make some arrangements , so i might be able to go this year for the first time , waiting on some confirmation and information , will let you guys know in the next couple fo days if im able to go , looking forward to meet a lot of friends that i have known for so many years for the first time in the OCing scene.

regards: Angelo

just waiting for some last details and then it is Computex time this year finally :)

My sister will join me at this trip...told her the appartment is for free (mainly to make sure I don't need to share a double bed with either Roman or massman :D ) and booked the flights - teaching her how to handle LN2 now :D