HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

^Feeling the same on Asrock Leeg, but I have a feeling it is A88X vs. A85X implementation is better with some vendors rather than others.

Gigabyte and Asus seem to be pretty close efficiency wise, but I am thinking about grabbing a UP4 as everyone has very efficient scores.

I have only tested with PSC so I am throwing the Samsung in to see if maybe that helps. Vdimm seemed to make things worse, 1.73v was optimum for 2600 9-12-9-28 2T.

Ohh apu, why so fail?

^Feeling the same on Asrock Leeg, but I have a feeling it is A88X vs. A85X implementation is better with some vendors rather than others.

Gigabyte and Asus seem to be pretty close efficiency wise, but I am thinking about grabbing a UP4 as everyone has very efficient scores.

I have only tested with PSC so I am throwing the Samsung in to see if maybe that helps. Vdimm seemed to make things worse, 1.73v was optimum for 2600 9-12-9-28 2T.

Ohh apu, why so fail?

Interesting thing about the vDimm. The UP4 is okay but I already killed one of them and the memory OC is a pain in the ass. On both boards I could not manage to get 2600 stable. ~2500 is maximum here. Tested with BBSE, PSC, Samsung and of course different CPUs but no change so I'm quite sure it's board related. I just have no clue at all what is limiting.

Interesting thing about the vDimm. The UP4 is okay but I already killed one of them and the memory OC is a pain in the ass. On both boards I could not manage to get 2600 stable. ~2500 is maximum here. Tested with BBSE, PSC, Samsung and of course different CPUs but no change so I'm quite sure it's board related. I just have no clue at all what is limiting.

this is where im at with a88x extreme 6. seeing everyone run 1300 memory im blown away why all 3 of my chips will not do it :) Glad Im in good company.

I've got the question about hybrid graphics. I'm currently benching on HD6670 DDR5 and HD6550D and it seems to behave like HD6670 alone... I know, that for older benchmarks and games only discrete gpu is used, but I saw this score http://hwbot.org/submission/2459458_chispy_3dmark03_radeon_hd_6690d2_58651_marks from chispy and he's getting 50% better result than mine - is there some kind of special trick to do this? I assume, that he got both cards working in crossfire mode, when running 2003.

yes, I think my math is off... doing this at work is no good for my brain worms....

*edit*

ran it through excel.... my dumbness is being retahded 8:31 is right.... was basing off of 100 rather than 60

that 10 min score needs to go away...

Edited by zeneffect

Belgium wants to swap the 10 minute score for a 14 min one, is that okay ?

include all the waffles, a dozen women (between the ages of 18 and 30, not exceeding 120lbs and for the love of god NO SIDEBURNS OR BEARDS), and its a deal. if a couple are deaf, that's cool too... unintelligible animal noises are the hotness.

Edited by zeneffect