HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

PCI adapter is fail, thing draws too much power xD...even with SATA power to adapter. As soon as bench starts the computer restarts.

Tried it today in a Crosshair V formula and board hangs on VGA lol fml gonna punt this thing in a couple minutes.

I tried ours as well on 2 Gigabyte UD3 boards (rev3 and rev4) - no post, no beep.

It worked awfully on Crosshair IV Formula, couldn't even finish the bench - it lost signal and monitor went into power saving mode.

PCI adapter is fail, thing draws too much power xD...even with SATA power to adapter. As soon as bench starts the computer restarts.

Tried it today in a Crosshair V formula and board hangs on VGA lol fml gonna punt this thing in a couple minutes.

bummer. I'm fishing here, a 2nd psu?

^nope, I figured you jam a pci card into a pci slot and it works lol but i must be mistaken.

Sending to a teamate to try in his board :( fail.

Yeah, I thought the same. I can only run it on Crosshair IV Formula and it manages to complete GT1 and GT3 only. On GT2 and Nature it just loses signal to monitor.

Will hand it down to a teammate anyway, since I'm going to run a different slot card and will cross my fingers it works on his board :/