HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

• Crew
Yeah man, I also don't get 6690D2 also by combining 6550D+6670, so I guess we can just put two GPU-Z tab for the clarification?

I'm out man, my GB UP4 board gave in at the above speeds and took out the CPU too lol. My second FM board down... these are so fragile :(

However this one was close too stock speeds :confused:

Yes, same happened to my UP4 in the Gigabyte contest - died and took the APU with it..on stock speeds (or it was the APU that killed the board, can't tell). Then it killed 5800K too when I tried to check if the board is ok.

My current board Asrock 2A85X Extreme6 seems much more stable. But APUs die "easily" with 1.6+ vNB/vGPU.

When I tried aquamark 2.26 or 2.27 in xp with 780 lightning, the bench runs but no wrapper or score afterwards. With 2.51 I get 0 for all scores. With a gtx 580, all versions work fine with both new and old drivers.

Just sharing my experience. I got results in w7 already using 2.51

I'm out man, my GB UP4 board gave in at the above speeds and took out the CPU too lol. My second FM board down... these are so fragile :(

However this one was close too stock speeds :confused:

you able to run it by your local rep to take the board in and have it looked at to see what the possible cause is? involve me in the loop if you can so i can track to see what happened.

When I tried aquamark 2.26 or 2.27 in xp with 780 lightning, the bench runs but no wrapper or score afterwards. With 2.51 I get 0 for all scores. With a gtx 580, all versions work fine with both new and old drivers.

Just sharing my experience. I got results in w7 already using 2.51

Win7 is much faster Mike;) Only old cards till Fermi need XP for Am3 :D

If you mean will they provide different entries for the stage, I don't believe they will. Both 6800K and 6600K use the Devestator core and would only provide a single entry for the competition. You would have to go down to the 6400K (Scrapper) to get a different GPU core within the Richland chips.

He already replied to the same question earlier in the thread (can't find it atm, but should be there) and I'm afraid Rasparthe is right.

If you want to use another Richland chip together with 6800K, best possible one is 6400K.

Despite the different model number, they still share the same core name (Devastator' in the hwbot db) - similar to, for instance, HD7950 and HD7970.

PS: By the way, there's another limitation for USA and Germany - you guys are not allowed to use any of the K (unlocked multi) chips. That's what I heard... :P

I'm sure Leeghoofd will confirm!

Edited by I.nfraR.ed