HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2015 thread.

newlife

Please check XTU Stage 4 for Germany!

4-Core: 6700K (Nik) 1797 Punkte

4-Core: 4790K (Digg) 1297 Punkte

6-Core: 5820X (minicooper) 1840 Punkte

8-Core: 5690X (aerotracks) 2402 Punkte

Current result is (1797 + 1297 + 2402)/5 = 1099,2 points.

But it should be (1797 + 1840 + 2402)/5 = 1207,8 points.

Engine takes both 4-Core results into account and ignores the 6-Core result!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please check XTU Stage 4 for Germany!

4-Core: 6700K (Nik) 1797 Punkte

4-Core: 4790K (Digg) 1297 Punkte

6-Core: 5820X (minicooper) 1840 Punkte

8-Core: 5690X (aerotracks) 2402 Punkte

Current result is (1797 + 1297 + 2402)/5 = 1099,2 points.

But it should be (1797 + 1840 + 2402)/5 = 1207,8 points.

Engine takes both 4-Core results into account and ignores the 6-Core result!

Fixed :)

Ive given up asking. Apparently its "too much work".

Ill just have to guess where scores are.

What I mean is, please bring back the old comp page.

I don't mind submitting via the OC page and haven't had a problem with that.

But to navigate the scores for your country and others with the OC Sports site is considerably less intuitive compared the 2013/14 pages.

There's no "need to guess".

On the stage page, click on the stage points next to your country to see which scores count for the country average. Scroll below and apply country filter to see all the results submitted in that particular stage. The rest of the work comes down to planning and communication.

I am happy you liked our previous design and I hope you'll get used to the new interface and like it too :)

There's no "need to guess".

On the stage page, click on the stage points next to your country to see which scores count for the country average. Scroll below and apply country filter to see all the results submitted in that particular stage. The rest of the work comes down to planning and communication.

I am happy you liked our previous design and I hope you'll get used to the new interface and like it too :)

This wasn't working for me and at first I couldn't work out why. I have always gone to the OC eSports page from the main HWbot page by clicking the specific comp I wanted to look at, that would then take me to the page in question. This is what I've been doing for the CC but not realizing it wasn't keeping me logged in (I thought it used to do that). Now logged in I can do the sorting so thanks for that.

Is it possible though to add in each stage like where the Country/Team etc. is to select/filter for specific things like 8/6/4/2/1 cores for the XTU stage, although that might be hard for the 1st and 2nd page. That I think would also clear things up and make things easier to see what you need to aim for.

Improved stage submissions:

- complete list instead of last 10

- show country icon (ugly but works, i don't have the country name here)

- filter on team or your own country if logged in

X9UNLFv.png

http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/country_cup_2015/2520/5s-40p_%7C_geekbench3_single_core

No this was not that much work, but have a backlog of 100+ things to do and a social/family life, so I can not keep up with all requests. Massman hired an additional dev team but no features or fixes of them have reached production.

Flags are close enough. Thank you kind sir.

this geekbench single core score 5642 with i7 4790k, ddr3 ram from PRATHAMESH PATIL is not added to the india's total. <br/>

<br/>

<a href="http://hwbot.org/submission/3030409_prathamesh_patil_geekbench3___single_core_core_i7_4790k_5642_points">http://hwbot.org/submission/3030409_prathamesh_patil_geekbench3___single_core_core_i7_4790k_5642_points</a>

^^

He is correct. My submission is not added to India's total.