HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2015 thread.

newlife

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fixed :)

If you're trying to submit an xtu result through the hwbot page (and not through ocsports) you dont have the option tab for a verification photo (you cant participate in CC 2015).

I am almost certain it's been reported in earlier competitions too.

Guest Digg_de
Hi ^^

Cool-T submitted a 3DM06 result, but as it's not his best, it shows "no points" and is not added in our ranking :

http://hwbot.org/submission/3062030_

Can it be solved or does he have to beat his best score ?

(Yeah i know, 0.1 HWP, but it's purely for the psychological goal to have scores as most as possible)

Beat or delete..yes.

Ranking for stage 4 is not correct it seems. Rules says ranking is based on average, but it is actually based on number of scores, then average. I know some competitions are meant to be this way but that is not logical for this stage. Average across five submissions, no score=0 points for that submission. It really hurts the teams which have no 1 core CPU...

Ranking for stage 4 is not correct it seems. Rules says ranking is based on average, but it is actually based on number of scores, then average. I know some competitions are meant to be this way but that is not logical for this stage. Average across five submissions, no score=0 points for that submission. It really hurts the teams which have no 1 core CPU...

I know where you're getting at but it is logical the way it is. Otherwise you could have a team like Australia just have the 8 core WR XTU score and no others, their average would be unbeatable then and a team with all 5 scores would naturally have a lower average.

I know where you're getting at but it is logical the way it is. Otherwise you could have a team like Australia just have the 8 core WR XTU score and no others, their average would be unbeatable then and a team with all 5 scores would naturally have a lower average.

No, 3200~/5 is not better than 2800+2200 etc/5...Always divide by maximum number of scores and there will be no problem.

Yes, but if you favor number of submissions instead of average score, then your team could be dragged behind even if your average score is higher than the av score of a team with full set of submissions.

For example in Stage 3 Italy with a higher average score is behind Belgium which in turn has the full set of subs, but lower average score.

IMO, it should be the other way around. You can't win with a single WR score anyway, because average will be very low with 4 zeros.

Or in XTU stage Sweden should be ranked 5th, not 9th in my opinion.

However it had always been like that in CountryCups, taking away even the slightest chance for smaller countries which can't get the full set of scores. Which is wrong to me.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed