HWBOT Community Forums

For what reason did you delete my result in the Challenger 2018 Div V Round 2 - 3Dmark11?

Anchoret

A verification link is required

This rule was not from the beginning of the competition. Did you change the rules during the competition? It's not fair! This is a manipulation of results!
I had 2 submissions (with 2 gpu) there. The first was submitted at the beginning of the competition (in May) and nobody removed it (not taking into account the situation with the official background). My submission was in the rating for 3 months and everything was fine because any rules at that time I didn't violate.
And after the end of the competition it turned out that I had violated the rules during all 3 months?!
I demand you return my illegally deleted result!

Edited by Anchoret
Added a requirement for the right of all participants to equality before the rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

LOL

You're in no position to demand anything.

The mods did you a favor by informing you of an error the first time. They don't have to do it at all. It's up to only YOU to make sure your shit is good.

Link was required the beginning of the comp.

Reading is fundamental. 

Less time crying and more time checking your subs. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

LOL

You're in no position to demand anything.

The mods did you a favor by informing you of an error the first time. They don't have to do it at all. It's up to only YOU to make sure your shit is good.

Link was required the beginning of the comp.

Reading is fundamental. 

Less time crying and more time checking your subs. ;)

Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows...
... someone, most likely, feels omnipotence, feeling like Christ himself...

So, Mr.Scott, tell me, please: do you like seeing someone cheating?
Do you think HWBOT is exactly place where someone can cheat people with impunity and infinitely?
As for me, I hate when someone directly lie to me!

Did I probably not read carefully 1070Ti in the Rules too? Or has someone else not written?
And I don't see the verification link requirement in Challenger 2018 Div VI Round 2 - 3Dmark11. I am again reading badly?
screenshot.1533559093.thumb.jpg.3ac9d323a3d8279324c4557d3317a82f.jpg

If you often make mistakes in writing rules, it doesn't mean that other people are also often mistaken in reading.
IF nothing written THEN nothing to read END IF. It's simple!

I always read the Rules carefully at each stage before the start of the competition. The only thing I missed was that I didn't make a screenshot of the DivV Round_2 Rules. Because I didn't expect fraud with the Rules. FM verification link was not from the beginning of the competition in the Rules. Absolutely!

Challenger 2018 Div V Round 2 started on May 4th. 09 May I published my GPU submisission (R7 250). Without FM verification link. In the same day I had to create a topic about the fact that the points for submission were not credited. The topic has a link to my submisission that can be verified. Below is a comment by leeghoofd about a single rebuke regarding the official background. Therefore, the administration didn't reveal any other violations. And this is a fact.

And I'm sure that my submission was well explored by the entire administration because it has been actively taking part in discussing of the official background in another topic that I created on May 23 in response to the leeghoofd's rebuke.
And again, the administration didn't reveal any other violations to my GPU submisission.
At the beginning of summer (a month after the start of the competition) there were no FM verification link requirement in the Rules.
That's why my second submission (R9 290) was made in accordance with the Rules that operated most of the competition duration from their beginning.
leeghoofd wrote in the 1070Ti topic:

Well it is my bad, I copîed the previous division rules and and did not verify their content. Score stays...

It's on the basis of all of the above that I demand you return my illegally deleted R9_290 submission!

• Crew

K last time I put some energy on the topics debated:

- NO there was no addition to the rules in your division for the 3D11 verification link, your word against mine, Nuff said, end of debate.

- For Div VI 3D11, the verifcation link was forgotten to be added when setting up the competition by me or Fred. And strange but true it was not added afterwards to annoy the community
  (see attached screenshot)

- The wrong background was a mixup by Frederik who linked the wrong file, sadly discovered a bit late in the compo, so we allowed further usage of the pro background in the challengers.

- For the 1070Ti , no addition to the rules either, yep a copy paste from the previous challengers (when 1070ti was not yet released), so my bad. My humble apologies.

- Moderation is no longer done on daily/weekly basis for your info. You are still responsible for the correct submission. 

- This is a free service provided, does that mean we have an excuse to be human and make mistakes at certain moments? Seems not...

- Am I biased ? maybe, however Oldscarface (my bench buddy)  lost the competition as his Vantage entry was not valid because he forget the validation link.

To sum it up: for your score(s), no link, not valid. 

divVI.jpg

14 hours ago, unityofsaints said:

It's an air result, what's the big deal? Not like you wasted 1,000L of LN2

"An injustice to one is a threat made to all." - Charles de Montesquieu

You think when you have more money, you are always right? And who has less - always is wrong? That's, if you just have nitrogen (no more needs to be done to win), does it mean that you always have to be the first to compete with someone who has air and does something to improve his result? So let's take screenshots of the bank account for the competition to replace the desktop screenshots? Who has more money, he has won. How do you like the idea?
You just take into account the situation, when conditional Mark Zuckerberg will come to the competition and you'll always be the last one, because Mark obviously has much more money...
In your opinion, those people who have air are not that kind of people as those who have nitrogen? Are they worse?
You know very well that it's much more difficult to achieve a good result in the air than on nitrogen. So why do you support removal my legally made result? You cannot win without it or why? Why did you write it?

"Equality consists in the same treatment of similar persons." - Aristotle

2ObscureParadox
The result could be checked in the topic, the link to which I gave above.
But I write a direct link here: R7 250 and R9 290. However, the result of the R7 250 cannot get HW because of the high rank (Verification link - Verification link required for Global Top 20). But it cannot prevent the subs from participating in Challenger 2018 Div V Round 2 - 3Dmark11:

With Key:

•     Benchmark window

2Leeghoofd

"The only stable state is the one in which all men are equal before the law." - Aristotle

Injustice and inequality leads to the debates.
Why did you write only the one observation on the official background on May 9th? Why did you silent knowing for 3 months about an incorrectly submitted submission (although you've full checked my submission for violations)? And I can tell you why: because that rule (A verification link is required) was not there, and the only rebuke you could make about official background. And this confirms your comment on my submission page and a letter on a single rebuke:
screenshot.1533666155.thumb.jpg.cef7c9b453f4f17a5c9ed9b152820f8a.jpg

The detected violation looks like that: proof, proof.
screenshot.1533666353.thumb.jpg.b470babe28ea77ddc8284134068f9e4a.jpg  screenshot.1533666470.thumb.jpg.c64e33d06316a657dfcd365a8fe9bcb4.jpg

The administration leaves in the ranking the subs of those who unfairly competed and won because of it the prize-winning places. And I don't pretend high places, but my sub, executed according to the Rules at the beginning of the comp, is deleted.
I'm surprised by the selective justice on HWBOT!

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"No man is above the law, and no man is below it." -  Theodore Roosevelt
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

• Sad 1

• Crew

You keep on running around in circles bro, you honestly think I will mention everything in the comments:  wrong background missing, ow yes you forgot the verification link, ow and plz use a newer version of systeminfo next time,... First thing I spot will be mentioned,  all the rest is up to you.  Otherwise I'm typing all evening... that ain't gonna happen, moderating is pretty time consuming...

Nothing will change, your subs were not complete and that is the way it is... nothing Einstein, King or the Dalai Lama will change about it....

• Like 3

I tried to argue my position with the facts...
But now I understand my mistake. Thank you, Leeghoofd, for explaining to me.
I had incorrectly read HWBOT General Rules from the beginning:

Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition.

Of course, the problem is in my too weak knowledge of English.
Thanks to your help and assistance from other non-indifferent HWBOT participants. Now I understand the meaning of the prescribed Rules:

HWBOT is a closed exclusive members community. Rookies are not welcome here.
If you want to try your hand at our competitions, remember: we don't guarantee you fair and equal conditions. Moreover, we will change the Rules at any time when we consider it necessary; we will restrict the terms of your participation to that level and in such form as we consider necessary. Moderator can at any time remove your submission without any justification, because he just can and wants. 100% compliance with the submission rules doesn't guarantee you that your result will not be deleted. Biased judging has been, is and will be, because the pleasant emotions of exclusive members are the main objective of HWBOT. And you, rookie, are nothing here and your opinion for us doesn't matter.
Any questions or complaints regarding the exclusive members or administration leads to a lifetime ban.
If you decide to join our exclusive community at all, become invisible and don't stop us from enjoying the game.

Ok. I got it!
No more issues, absolutely.

Man, comps require links. A good habit is to always have a link for every sub you make. It takes literally 2 seconds to clink on save result. 

You are taking this place way too seriously man. Its meant to be fun, leeghoofd and rich are not actively trying to ruin you personally lol...

• Like 3

On 8/6/2018 at 9:35 AM, Anchoret said:

This rule was not from the beginning of the competition. Did you change the rules during the competition? It's not fair! This is a manipulation of results!
I had 2 submissions (with 2 gpu) there. The first was submitted at the beginning of the competition (in May) and nobody removed it (not taking into account the situation with the official background). My submission was in the rating for 3 months and everything was fine because any rules at that time I didn't violate.
And after the end of the competition it turned out that I had violated the rules during all 3 months?!
I demand you return my illegally deleted result!

Tipic full of yourself guy.

Are you paying something here? No? So shut the fuck up man, Hwbot is not your house...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

He actually deserves it . Quotes after quotes and endless posts when he could've use that energy to resubmit ,it's not like he had a wr result and it's  difficult to achieve.

He likes to argue ,too much energy consumed over this,banned is the simple way. Nobody gets payed over here,you are not required to pay anything when you register or afterwards so make life easy on the ones who work pro bono in here.

CN - i still didn't forgot you deleted my sub :)),but i forgive you .

14 hours ago, suzuki said:

He actually deserves it

What? Omg...

What we have there. My teammate is Novice. He started the competition on the beginning because of the weather. Yes, we are from Ukraine. It's Eastern Europe. We have a hot summer with 30+ temperature. Well. He made the submission of his home PC wich are overclocked to MAX. He read the rules and don't break it.

The rules changed after start of competition. How it possible? Whatever. Yes, his submit was delete after that. But he can't retest his PC. Remember? We have a hot summer. God... The long stories are one way to explain his position.

And what we have today? Totalitarianism like to Joseph Stalin policy? Death solves all problems — no man, no problem © Good way to popularizing the overclocking. Keep going...

Sigh...

FM link and links for everything else like GB, Catzilla and other benchmarks works as bulletproof for your submuitted result and show that it was a valid run. Most of te time is like this otherwise some bug scores are identified by mods. This is more critical in comps like challengers or any oc-esports session.

Even if is not requested you have to add it ALWAYS. If Anchoret was a novice why didnt his teammates helped him knowing that fact?

Rules didnt change during competition since 1070 Ti for example was allowed since day 1. 

Regards

Edited by OCX.Chile

? @

acm_fan

oh now its the weather thats the problem, suck it up mate, 30c, if he started it because of the weather and it was that hot he shouldnt of started it then should he  ? if thats your lame excuse, 30c is a nice spring day temp here, summer is high 30's and into the mid to  high 40c and we still bench ok, you just gotta know what youre doin with it, obviously you n him dont , he stuffed up, kept on with the bullshit, drop it, he was wrong and so are you !!!!

• Like 1