HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] Let us know if you experience issues!

• 1 month later...

Find bug (I think) with 4770k + M6G : W8 64b / XTU 4.1.0.12

Boot @4.4G for 1.35v -> T° around @82°C during benchmark

Set 1.3v (same frequency) -> T° around @85°C during benchmark

Set 1.25v (same frequency) -> T° around @90°C during benchmark

Reboot @4.4 for 1.25v -> T° around @70°C during benchmark

I know, extreme OCer don't care about T°, but I made a review... and for air/wc user it's dangerous if something goes wrong when you set Vcore with XTU

That is actually not a bug of XTU, but an incompatibility problem with the M6G BIOS.

XTU uses the voltage and frequency as defined in the official BIOS Writer's Guide. Sometimes ODMs will use a different way to set voltage and frequencies and that will conflict with XTU settings. In short: the only people who can make a fix for this is the mainboard bios team.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I might have a bug. 4.2 version that supports Sandy Bridge refuses to start, it just says: Unable to start Intel Extreme Tuning Utility. If there is another performance tuning application running, you must close it before trying to start this application.

4.1 works but with that I can´t run the benchmark...

Anyone with the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to fix a BUG with 3D03/05/06 i can run these no problems, but when i reach the end NO RESULTS SCREEN OR BOX.

It just redirects me to Futuremark where there you can see your score, but that is useless as its not accepted by the Bot!!

To try to fix this i have uninstalled the old programs and reinstalled everything a fresh, but still the same thing no results!! Also installed the latest Futuremark Info programme 09/2013 and you guested it, does not work. Now all these download came from the HWbot via the Futuremark Web site.

So if there is anyone out there who can fix this PLEASE HELP as i have scores i can not Sub to the site and gain my points.

Respect,

AJ.

Anyone know how to fix a BUG with 3D03/05/06 i can run these no problems, but when i reach the end NO RESULTS SCREEN OR BOX.

It just redirects me to Futuremark where there you can see your score, but that is useless as its not accepted by the Bot!!

To try to fix this i have uninstalled the old programs and reinstalled everything a fresh, but still the same thing no results!! Also installed the latest Futuremark Info programme 09/2013 and you guested it, does not work. Now all these download came from the HWbot via the Futuremark Web site.

So if there is anyone out there who can fix this PLEASE HELP as i have scores i can not Sub to the site and gain my points.

Respect,

AJ.

I'll help. YGPM :)

Hm, no idea about the Celeron. What is the error message?

About the "no score generated" - try running Windows Update on that Windows Installation. I encountered this problem when beta testing the v4.2.0.8 and this was the reply I received:

It appears that XTU is having trouble validating the signature on the benchmark executable.

The previous certificate we used to sign software binaries was set to expire next month, and the certificate Intel is using to replace it uses a different root certificate authority, because our previous root authority didn’t have the ability to create the new certificate types required by Windows 8.1 and beyond.

Hm, no idea about the Celeron. What is the error message?

About the "no score generated" - try running Windows Update on that Windows Installation. I encountered this problem when beta testing the v4.2.0.8 and this was the reply I received:

j have same problem, is there a way to solve without using windows update?

• Crew

Fresh full blown windows 7 install, fully updated it, XTU still doesn't want to run the benchmark...

Anyone still has got any releases before 4.20.8 ?

Sorry but this is too much to ask benchers to update e.g. their lite OSses... Everything worked perfectly with the previous version... on the same unupdated OS... Really frustrated about this version...

Edited by Leeghoofd