HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, another report.

after the system update my total score drops from 400+ to 358 points (perhaps in the result of wrong calculations). When I calculate the HWbot points from each my submission manualy, I got the right result (400+ points), but this is not true according to the system.

Also there are some my old results with 8600, which are in global ranking, but aren't in my profile submissions

Have you calculated all your submissions or only the TOP20 (means the 20 that give you the most amount of points) of them ?

It's TOP15 for the global ones btw ;)

Cause with new rev4 only the TOP20 hardware points and TOP15 global points count for your OC profile,

More info here: http://hwbot.org/article/hwboints

Edited by Christian Ney

Don't worry, they aren't gone, you still have them in the hardware masters ranking (all hardware points count, this amount is not yet back available on your user profile) and for the team ranking.

Yep, seems you lost 43 points with now the TOP20HW against the previous 300HW limit for your Overclockiers League ranking.

Then push more overclocking to grab few extra points on your best submissions ;)

I cannot check your oc profile, seems the link to your profille is broken or maybe you changed your name.

EDIT: found it, no more lockheed_sr_71_, but lockheed for the link

Edited by Christian Ney

On UAT the recalc link is back, but it makes no change. This means the rankings are in sync, but there is a bug in the algorithm.

For some reason I have inconsistancy between my user score in my profile(shows 857.30 total) and in the global standings page(shows 834.30)

How does this work?

For some reason I have inconsistancy between my user score in my profile(shows 857.30 total) and in the global standings page(shows 834.30)

How does this work?

same problem with me....also...seems like the points i got for my ref clock submissions are not added to my total....

other things have higher priority at the moment.

notifications ? :D

Title: Personal page with overview of which scores dropped and gained points (notifications)
updated to major; many requests for the notifications

Uptate to critical :o

:D

Edited by Christian Ney

Couple of things I noticed:

- Results with s.A CPUs in June OC Competition worth 3 bionts according to the bottom table, but when you open a single result it says 2pts. Also not sure if they add to my total points, don't remember how much I had before.

http://hwbot.org/competition/hoc_jun11/stage/222_pcmark04:_amd_k7/

- Like rbuass said, there are results which are not linked to the profile, e.g. this one from a competition http://hwbot.org/submission/2154711_i.nfrar.ed_3dmark2001_se_radeon_hd_4890_46099_marks

It's not my best 3DMark01 result with HD4890, but I'd like to have all not ranked/old results into my profile just for a reference, like old 3.1 kept all results, unless manually deleted by user.

ok thx, maybe I missed some bugs already reported :D

Another one

Would be nice to have back the field where to write ''the reason why you edit the score''.

EDIT: found on the backlog

Issues: 101 created and 116 resolved :D

Edited by Christian Ney