HWBOT Community Forums

28 minutes ago, GtiJason said:

Thanks Dumo ! Looks like you ended up getting Apex XI after all huh

Definitely Jas. Kinda late but it is an upgrade from my old M8I with dried vaseline? 

Too bad..no stock at our local micro center

I just can't understand my apex 11.

I've put bios 903 and started to tweak the ram, and i opened a window to lower the room temp.

After 20 min of tweaking ram started to pass gb3 @ 4180 12.11.11 1t tight. It passed 6 runs in a row. Room temp was about 22C. I went to smoke and i returned after 6-8 minutes and run gb3 again... surprise... doesn't work anymore, crashes at djakstra test...

Any idee what to tweak to make it stable? (ram si A1 layout)

• Confused 1

On 4/6/2019 at 3:09 AM, FireKillerGR said:

new oc panel port.png

thank god for this post
had been trying to push my 9700k on a Gene XI
 was it was hard with out my old buddy OC Panel II

time to get the soldering gun out !

we'll see if can get this bad boy running again
will post results

holyquest.jpg

Edited by joje2
  • Like 1

Guys, BIOS 0050. Do u have same issue as me?

If I do not set SVID Support on "auto", I can not boot do WIndows 7, frozing every time in Windows logo. WTF? Im sure, with earlier BIOS was not problem change the SVID disabled for OC :)...

26.4. updates//

Of course, if I have SVID on AUTO, my manaul Vcore voltage doing nothing...Eg. 1.25V booted to WIndows, Cinebench frozed immediately at 5GHz, 4.9 GHz and also oat 4.8 GHz.

If I have vcore on auto, Im ok on 4.8 and 4.9 GHz. 5 GHz after few seconds frozed

So I tried adaptive and also offset. The same, if my CPU is in load, Vcore going to stock voltage :), thats 1.17V (CPUZ+multimeter confirmed)

Edited by flanker

On 4/16/2019 at 1:19 PM, miker2ka said:

I just can't understand my apex 11.

I've put bios 903 and started to tweak the ram, and i opened a window to lower the room temp.

After 20 min of tweaking ram started to pass gb3 @ 4180 12.11.11 1t tight. It passed 6 runs in a row. Room temp was about 22C. I went to smoke and i returned after 6-8 minutes and run gb3 again... surprise... doesn't work anymore, crashes at djakstra test...

Any idee what to tweak to make it stable? (ram si A1 layout)

Increasing VCore it helps sometimes.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:58 PM, flanker said:

Guys, BIOS 0050. Do u have same issue as me?

If I do not set SVID Support on "auto", I can not boot do WIndows 7, frozing every time in Windows logo. WTF? Im sure, with earlier BIOS was not problem change the SVID disabled for OC :)...

26.4. updates//

Of course, if I have SVID on AUTO, my manaul Vcore voltage doing nothing...Eg. 1.25V booted to WIndows, Cinebench frozed immediately at 5GHz, 4.9 GHz and also oat 4.8 GHz.

If I have vcore on auto, Im ok on 4.8 and 4.9 GHz. 5 GHz after few seconds frozed

So I tried adaptive and also offset. The same, if my CPU is in load, Vcore going to stock voltage :), thats 1.17V (CPUZ+multimeter confirmed)

with BIOS 0093 issue was fixed. Still, it has no logic. Many guys wrote me, they have not issue to boot into the Windows with 0050 with manual voltage tweaking and SVID disabled. But I think they have ES 9900K, can someone test it with retail 9900K?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:25 AM, ivaneza said:

No matter what platform is, always the same ROG walpaper since 2012 i guess :D really interesting 4133C17 bin can reach that high compare to 4266C19 :) any good news for XP bios om?

The same rog wallpaper since RIVBE Van :)

4266C17 also decent clocker. Dunno about XP bios..

• Like 1

• Administrators

Cleared for i9 - won´t work even with better mems with 8th gen at least for 4266 1T ;) - so don´t set hopes to high unless you upgrade and find a decent imc. Nontheless good to see Dumo running G.Skills again :D

9 minutes ago, websmile said:

Cleared for i9 - won´t work even with better mems with 8th gen at least for 4266 1T ;) - so don´t set hopes to high unless you upgrade and find a decent imc. Nontheless good to see Dumo running G.Skills again :D

Im waiting for those Klevv and Crucial sticks :)

• Like 2