HWBOT Community Forums

OGS - DDR4 SDRAM - 2863 MHz Memory Frequency

websmile

7 hours ago, FireKillerGR said:

Yes - no cb/cbb and they scale with voltage big time! No need to heat them up to pass post/get into windows either.

5 minutes ago, unityofsaints said:

Is it really fullpot? ?

I was going off that message, sounds like they work well, looking forward to see more of these :P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Do you know which specific IC code is on these chips?  Looks from the micron FBGA and Component Marking Decoder like 8Gbit Micron Revision E DDR4 has a couple of different ones,  not counting other widths than x8;

• D9VPP, a 2666c19 JEDEC bin
  • D9WFL, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin
  • D9WFP, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin also certified for 'industrial' use down to -40C
  • D9XS*, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin with various automotive temperature bins (-40C to 105C)

I'm guessing D9WFL?  It'd be good to have something to call them other than "E-die", I've already seen some folks get confused and think it's the return of 4Gbit Samsung.

11 minutes ago, mickulty said:

Do you know which specific IC code is on these chips?  Looks from the micron FBGA and Component Marking Decoder like 8Gbit Micron Revision E DDR4 has a couple of different ones,  not counting other widths than x8;

• D9VPP, a 2666c19 JEDEC bin
  • D9WFL, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin
  • D9WFP, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin also certified for 'industrial' use down to -40C
  • D9XS*, a 3200C22 JEDEC bin with various automotive temperature bins (-40C to 105C)

I'm guessing D9WFL?  It'd be good to have something to call them other than "E-die", I've already seen some folks get confused and think it's the return of 4Gbit Samsung.

Since I checked but don't remember; I will check again once home.

• Thanks 1