HWBOT Community Forums

LN2 costs

Mean Machine

Okay, I'm drawing up some proposal for the LN2 company. I have some data from the database on LN2 usage, but I would need more detailed information regarding how many people would be interested and what size of LN2 usage we're talking about.

For this purpose, I've made this small questionaire. Please, spend about 1 minute filling in the details (even if you're not interested). Also, please pass it on to people who might be interested as well:

https://docs.google.com/a/hwbot.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRNUkVxdlo5YWcyeWpNc3ZySFZEQXc6MQ

Thanks!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm drawing up some proposal for the LN2 company. I have some data from the database on LN2 usage, but I would need more detailed information regarding how many people would be interested and what size of LN2 usage we're talking about.

For this purpose, I've made this small questionaire. Please, spend about 1 minute filling in the details (even if you're not interested). Also, please pass it on to people who might be interested as well:

https://docs.google.com/a/hwbot.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRNUkVxdlo5YWcyeWpNc3ZySFZEQXc6MQ

Thanks!

Done!

And created a thread in the two major french xtrem OC forum (ok we are small but... :D ) Thank you very much!!

Done!

Talking about minimum purchase it might be hard for me to sign that. If for example I'm using 45L a month now (mostly because of time constraints and lack of own transportation) and I'm required to use 100L/month, it just can't happen if I need to use the same method of delivery - taking a taxi to the depot and then go back. I'm on a regular full-day job and I can't afford too much absence.

Currently taxi costs me more than the price of these 15L LN2 I'm able to get (borrowed old dewar from a friend), but if they offer me a cheap dewar rental plus delivery to home address, I'd use much more LN2. Imagine FX-8150 at 6 cores, 7GHz and I have only 15L...

Usually, I'm Buying LN2 at Aneka Gas Industry Ln2 Plant, East Jakarta, Indonesia.

For urgent need, i usually refills our 2 dewars (35ltr and 15 ltr) at Aneka Gas LN2 Plant, It will cost around Rp 352.000,- for 50 liter/40Kg LN2. Plus Rp 150.000,- for Taxi Transportation (for the worst case cost, Jakarta heavy Traffic Jam). Total = Rp 502.000,-

At Aneka Gas, LN2 cost Rp 8.800/KG (Include Gov Tax 10%) . They're sell it in KG not in liter, with Conversion 1 liter = 0,8 Kg .

I can also ordered 1 full tank VGL with 120 Liter LN2 for Rp 935.000,- .( Already Include Tax, VGL rent cost and Delivery service cost ). But it will need 2~4 work days until the VGL delivered in my work place.

Edited by Coldest

WoW ... The prices is so high for you guys !!!

In Iran we pay about 0.31$ per liter , I have a 32L , 10L and 3L dewar (my own).I refill it by myself. It cost nothing for us !!! We even drink it , pour it on each others , play with it ...

But I have to mention that the dewars cost so much , like 32L=1000 $ in my location.