HWBOT Community Forums

EKWB and SF3D OC cooperation

SF3D

Hi all!

It is time to move on:

ekwbandsf3doc_1000.jpg

I just wanted to do this thread, so I can inform you all about the latest changes in my pot production.

My cooperation with polish overclocker ryba is over and the current products I have been selling since 2010 (SF3D OC Inflection point and Triple point) will not exist anymore in their previous form.

There is still some undelivered samples, but after some time you can not buy the original ones anymore.

New names and cooler designs will be out soon. There will be also completely new models, which I have not been able to produce before (GPU pot etc.), so those should be interesting choices for the users.

This is very good thing for everyone who like high quality and good performance with decent price. Availability will be worldwide as there is already 43 countries included in to sales channel.

Here is the news about the cooperation in EKWB webstite:

EKWB + SF3D OC

Check out the SF3D OC Facebook site, to get these news faster!

So, stay tuned folks!

Kenny - Sure, if the order is large enough, DICE blender will be included :D

Michal - Thanks!

Allen and loud_sil3nc3 - That is already done.. very easy solution for it, so just wait and see ;)

Dualist - Yes, it is highly important for me and this will benefit everyone. I have been closing my eyes to some things previously, but can not do it anymore.

can we still get your original pots if we want to?

The new EKWB+SF3D OC pot will be almost identical and performance will be the same. We will try to improve some other things than the base structure. So, there is no more (original) old pots coming as there would be no point of selling them as they were.

Maybe some cheap gpu pot for old VGA cards like nvidia 4, 5, 6 series, ati old 7, 8, 9 etc.

Chipset cooler is also welcomed. Yeah, I know new platforms don't need it, but I'm benching a lot of old stuff and a proper pot would help me. Other variant is to make one "myself", in fact I have it like an idea, but had no time so far.

However not really sure sure how many people would buy these...

Possibility to buy spare heatspreaders for the memory pot.

That will happen for sure. No problems :D

Maybe some cheap gpu pot for old VGA cards like nvidia 4, 5, 6 series, ati old 7, 8, 9 etc.

Chipset cooler is also welcomed. Yeah, I know new platforms don't need it, but I'm benching a lot of old stuff and a proper pot would help me. Other variant is to make one "myself", in fact I have it like an idea, but had no time so far.

However not really sure sure how many people would buy these...

Cheap VGA pot for old card. Might be doable. I will look in to it ;)

• 1 month later...

It is ready! SF3D OC Inflection point EVO by EKWB

Inflection%20point%20EVO%20small.jpg

This product will make many people happy as insulation will be done totally new way. There will be some extra stuff coming, what I will show later.

This picture is from early sample, so take that in to account :D

I hope you like it! I sure do!