HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2014: Who Is Going? Where are the OC events!

der8auer

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, the number of overclockers attending Computex this year is getting more and more epic!

Should we wear some specialized nametag with our hwbot nickname on it so we recognize everyone from the Bot? Haha

Not a bad idea, but for some reason I doubt I wont get spotted and thrown eggs at even without that!

Martin; Really awesome news, looking forward to a beer with you again, and meeting Riska too (that'll be first time)

If there's a headcount for people who are okay renting out a larger apartment (like last year), I can check airbnb.com for a bigger place?

Check for a place like the mickey house please. Hotel will be too expensive for me and not worth it anyway. Bullshooter from Germany also wants to stay in a apartment with us. Same like albrecht I guess :)

Vacation Rental by Owner

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/asia/taiwan/taipei?from-date=2014-06-01&to-date=2014-06-12

And it appears there are plenty of listings, same thing I used for the bench house in Vegas.

Some of those look kind of expensive. Just make sure you get something around an MRT station or Xinyi area and you should be good. Also make sure they speak english as well.

Some of those look kind of expensive. Just make sure you get something around an MRT station or Xinyi area and you should be good. Also make sure they speak english as well.

It's ok because your sponsoring me right Jake? You know you need some of my memory magic to make those shiny new DDR4 Vengeance Pro kits fly :D

All jokes aside not sure if I will be able to go or not, getting of off work is tough that time of the year.

Edited by l0ud_sil3nc3