HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC4: DDR4 thread.

Lopata

4 hours ago, Dead Things said:

Holy crap, just did a quick click-through of some scores in that stage, and if not covering the picture is still a rule, it looks like most of those scores will have to be moderated, including *all* of the current first place team's. Yikes!

Well, technically there is no rules page for the benchmark. :P So only the "General Rules - Section 2.1 General Verification Rules" should be applied (as well as the specific competition rules).

ive said for years now a " proper rules page " should be implemented for the comp, or any other comp, before the comp starts so all knows what is allowed and isnt , but seems it falls on deaf ears, now all these subs have to be gone through and most probable some will be deleted, seems to me for both parties, mods and the benchers just a pure waste of time...sigh !!!!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Noxinite said:

Well, technically there is no rules page for the benchmark. :P So only the "General Rules - Section 2.1 General Verification Rules" should be applied (as well as the specific competition rules).

Not true, the CB20 rules have been rolled into the CB15 page:

image.thumb.png.da2f3692b310cb929643108f7cb739b9.png

14 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Not true, the CB20 rules have been rolled into the CB15 page:

image.thumb.png.da2f3692b310cb929643108f7cb739b9.png

?

But no link from the CPU benchmark page for rules on R20? So how would you be supposed to find it?

----------------------

Playing devil's advocate here, in case anyone didn't catch that.

Edited by Noxinite

I already thought of part of the render being covered when I ran it Benchmate doesnt work when DSR factors are initiated it opens okay you click on Cinebench everything looks good you start Cinebench and Benchmate closes without DSR factors everything works properly.

I am sure some of the others have found the same thing too.

I have tried to have as much of the render as visable as I can just the Benchmate widow covers the bottom right part of the render thats all.

I say it should be left as is otherwise most of the subs are going to be deleted also if the render file was tampered with wouldnt Benchmate know.  

Edited by macsbeach98

2 hours ago, macsbeach98 said:

I already thought of part of the render being covered when I ran it Benchmate doesnt work when DSR factors are initiated it opens okay you click on Cinebench everything looks good you start Cinebench and Benchmate closes without DSR factors everything works properly.

I am sure some of the others have found the same thing too.

I have tried to have as much of the render as visable as I can just the Benchmate widow covers the bottom right part of the render thats all.

I say it should be left as is otherwise most of the subs are going to be deleted also if the render file was tampered with wouldnt Benchmate know.  

This is what I did aswell. Tried to position everything to show as much of the rendered scene as possible. I use a standard 1080p monitor, there just isn't enough room with the BM window plus all the required cpuz tabs.

It really seems like people here are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill............

• Like 1

If you want texture and model verification, please use BenchMate 0.9.3. There will be another File Hash entry right below the executable. The number will always be the same unless something was tampered.

Edit: Please don't use any NVIDIA resolution trickery with BenchMate, Windows native functions won't detect it and BenchMate will capture a wrong screenshot. I will look into it though, it's on my list.

The real solution here is to make CPU-Z optional with BenchMate. It doesn't add anything that's not already on there (and much better because it's captured during the run). Unless SPD info is necessary, but that would be a single additional CPU-Z window (for now).

Edited by _mat_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, _mat_ said:

If you want texture and model verification, please use BenchMate 0.9.3. There will be another File Hash entry right below the executable. The number will always be the same unless something was tampered.

Edit: Please don't use any NVIDIA resolution trickery with BenchMate, Windows native functions won't detect it and BenchMate will capture a wrong screenshot. I will look into it though, it's on my list.

I would make that more of a priority.

Not everybody benchs on a 4k or better monitor.

Right now, DSR is the only way to fit everything you need.

• Thanks 1