HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Rev7.1 point recalculation in progress

richba5tard

too much dribble has been put upon too much dribble  from what ive seen, when you got something good to work with you go for it, why change to some unknown ?? and this is and has been an unknown, from what ive seen so far of it, and not only this revision, , so its pretty basic isnt it,, you wanna get the servers sorted, then sort  the servers and whats in there and put into them so it runs how you and all do, fair comment ??

• 2 weeks later...

the whole show is broken mate, dont expect any miracles to happen any time quick, i cant even be bothered any more with anything its that sad, bad management this  is the cause, lack of responsibilty, lack of keeping tabs on whats right and whats not, freds been trying i know, but too much damage over too much of a time frame to recover, i hope im wrong but dont look good to me

6 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

2 leagues only, not based on cooling, would end this same tired argument.

Agreed, limiting by cooling makes ambient leagues more about how well you can tow the line of cool water vs Chiller rather than just about clocks. Only leagues should be sponsored and not sponsored and maybe not even that. 

On 7/21/2018 at 10:50 AM, Matt26LFC said:

5870 3dmark03 points are broken

03brokenpoints.PNG

I've added a sanity checker which checks for broken rankings every hour. The current definition of "broken" is getting 0 hwpoints for first spot which is not a solid approach but at least it fixed 14 rankings today.

If someone can shed some insight on scenario's how to reproduce braking a rank, it would be greatly appreciated. You can use uat.hwbot.org for messing around. It contains the latest code but not the latest submissions, always a few weeks/months behind on production.

• Thanks 1