HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

Agreed - has been a blast benching and following this comp!! We really weren't prepared at all this year and as Dino said it came out better then we expected!! Next year we will be more experienced and ready for the challenge all over again! :)

Well done to all countries involved! Some massive results have came from a wide spread of countries!

HUGE congrats to my fellow Australians!! Well done guys!! :D

*phew* It's Over!

Congrats for Australia! Only 1st time doing it seriously and yet you guys still finish strong enough to get the 1st position with quite large margin on the scores - EPIC!

Also congratulation for the other countries for the impressive submissions as well: Germany, US, France, and Belgium.

It's been fun pushing it with you guys in this years' Country Cup, see you later in the next OC Competition ;) ;)

Keep pushing it! :D

• Crew

Great fun HWBot ! Congratz to all teams, nice scores submitted.

Especially well done from the own Under guys, well deserved !

Next year let's hope to get some more animo in Belgium. As it was one against all :(

for everybody: Happy new Year all !

Thanks Frederik for the LN2 support :woot: And Tones.be for the hardware :nana:

Edited by Leeghoofd

*phew* It's Over!

Congrats for Australia! Only 1st time doing it seriously and yet you guys still finish strong enough to get the 1st position with quite large margin on the scores - EPIC!

Also congratulation for the other countries for the impressive submissions as well: Germany, US, France, and Belgium.

It's been fun pushing it with you guys in this years' Country Cup, see you later in the next OC Competition ;) ;)

Keep pushing it! :D

Congratulations back to Indonesia. 3rd place, and one hell of a strong showing in spi stage 8. Had me personally worried for the days after round 8 on what you'd have in store for the next round(s).

Wd to everyone who participated, big year in general for CC :)

very tight competition.

Interesting hardware category choices, shame not everyone could complete some of the rounds (including us), still, wasnt as big a setback as thought it would be.

Congrats to the other Aussies, amazing effort especially for our first proper crack at this Cup, look forward to seeing where we can all go from here :D

Congrats to the winners and all participants. It was very hard in terms of money and effort.

Had a lot of problems in almost all stages.

Shame that Belgium is infront of us. Alby, will beat you next year! :P

Special thanks to Wiz for the tips, never refused to answer when I asked something :).

And big thanks to the guys (Alkoholok, Rager, Grigor) who helped with hardware. Even if they were not the greatest samples, we still managed to close almost all stages.

Well done Australia, Germany and Indonesia! Maybe if the US can get a little more organized next year we can give you guys a more serious run.

Can't agree more on this.. would have submitted a couple benches if I knew we needed some :(

Also wish my cpu didn't die on that last 3d11 run.. would have had a 6ghz 1300/1500 run easily. . My 3 other cpus all had 5.6 limit and 1 decent imc.. the 2 other would score low for clocks... All around fun 4 way...

Anybody know to submit to future mark when it shows up as u know error 15 with a saved result?

Congrats aussies.. germans... and and Indonesia. . Great runs.. and wiz. . That cpu makes me totally jealous. Take good care of it.. it really sucks when you lose a great cpu. ...

First of all , congrats to the winners and all participants.

I've got a "strange" e-mail , with a question for the hwbot crew (i dont know from who and why they picked me for it ... i have no clue).

The question for the hwbot crew is :

The results done and submitted with a Rampage IV Black Edition , are considered valid results for the competition of Country Cup ?

Engineering samples and hardware released after November 1 are not allowed

http://www.asus.com/News/aFpGZ4W8zTa9IOQl